Wednesday 8 February 2012

Yet more podcasts!

So, a grim Grey February day. After playgroup I had a podcast session while making dinners for the next couple of nights.


I listened to Inside health as usual- and it was excellent as usual! Gluten Intolerance that isn't coeliac disease and gout were the highlights.

Next 2 BMJ podcasts- one wasn't very relevant and the other was highly relevant- looking at epilepsy and discussing with 2 neurologists drugs, depression and quality of life. I had to listen to it 3 times in the end as I kept missing the important points- sometimes multitasking really doesn't work when you need to focus on something! The sound quality on the BMJ podcasts is not as good as the BBC so with headphones I finally got it 3rd time around! I e-mailed 2 of my 1st year students to et them know about the epilepsy podcast as the Community Attachment patient they saw had epilepsy. One e-mailed back to say thank you.

Also, following stuff in the press and from e-mail alerts from RCGP about the Health and Social Care Bill.

half term next week so I'll have a week off

  

No comments:

Post a Comment