Wednesday 13 June 2012

2 come along at once!

Back from Hols and a wonderful week where I didn't think about work or anything medical for a week. Truly refreshing.

After thinking there was no good GP blogs out there a couple of months ago I found out about another to add to Margaret McCartney's site. Check out-

http://www.darmipc.net/blog.html

This is a site run by a GP called Wilfred Treasure, who I'm amazed I've never come across before. From my first dip onto the site I can already tell this is going to be just my thing! Also if you follow the link it takes you to an iPhone friendly mobile site- so I can look at this during boys swimming lessons/on the bus etc!

Teaching next week and week after so what I'm supposed to be doing is refreshing my knowledge of the Calgary-Cambridge guides. Doesn't seem as interesting as Dr Treasures blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment